Dubai Jobs

Friday

N.Korea received centrifuges from Pak in 2000: Dr. A.Q. Khan

http://www.spacedaily.com/images/pakistan-abdul-qadeer-khan-chagai-hills-tunnel-before-1998-test-bg.jpg


N. Korea received centrifuges from Pakistan in 2000: Dr. A.Q. Khan

ISLAMABAD: Nuclear scientist Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan has said that North Korea received centrifuges from Pakistan in a 2000 shipment supervised by the security forces during the rule of President Pervez Musharraf.

Khan told a foreign news agency in an interview Friday that the uranium enrichment equipment was sent from Pakistan in a North Korean plane that was loaded under the supervision of Pakistani security officials.

He said the security forces had "complete knowledge" of the shipment and that it must have been sent with the consent of President Pervez Musharraf.

However, the government sources have completely rejected the statement, saying such reports are part of propaganda against Pakistan’s atomic programme.

2 comments:

Rahat Asad said...

well, at this point, I am not convinced the statment or interview qouted by the newspaper are exactly words qouted by the A.Q. It must be western tactics to bring instablity in Pakistan or may be they now wanted to get rid of Mush with Bush in November 2008.

Anonymous said...

Respected Sir/Mam
This is neetu jangra,i m 20 years old ,i m left handed handicapped,we r 4 membersin my family,my mother is very ill,i need 50,000Rs for her treatment,i dont have money for her treatment,i m the elder in my family,today my mother is series,i need the money urgently,nobody is there for my help ,so plz help me today,money can save a life,i will that money very soon,i hope u will give me a possitive response,so plz help me,it is the matter to save a life,i m waiting for your response.plz think about that,plz try to trust me,i m sending my bank details.my mobil no is 09312540336
NEETU JANGRA
ICICI BANK
ACCOUNT NO.--000701596000
BRANCH---CONNAUGHT PLACE
NEW DELHI
INDIA

plz help me ,i need someone help.i don't have money for making a call to u ,if possible than can u make a call to me plz think about one time,